Thursday, April 19, 2012

So Good to be Loved

I am back! The seminar was beyond all expectations, as was the week-long tour of Bosnia and Croatia that followed it. I have decided I will report my findings in chronological order after this post. First, I must share with you the adorable dementia that my cat suffers from.

Sidney is happy to have me home. So much so that she can not bear to leave my side. Not hyperbole.

Whenever I am out of sight she panics, afraid that I might have left her alone again. I can almost understand this fear when I leave the room, or wander into the front hall. I start to believe she is maybe not-so-bright when my darling wanders away from me and forgets where she left me.

This is now part of our routine:

2 comments:

  1. OH! MY! GOSH! That is the cutest thing ever, what a sweet little snuggle-bunny :)) I'm sure the separation anxiety will settle back down soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Simm, she IS! At night is even more adorable! She needs to have physical contact ALL NIGHT. I fall asleep with her on my belly. When I turn to my side she snuggles up next to me. No matter what position I shift to I wake up and Sid is pushed up to either my leg or my arm or my back. It is TOO CUTE! I might be a little sad when she goes back to her usual fickle self. :)

      Delete